Palermo is not only a baroque city, almost a small art-nouveau capital. There ‘s also a modernist city in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries that chose to make the art-nouveau theaters, villas and palaces of a middle class that wanted to be at the height of the old aristocracy .
The above program include:
– The bus for the realization of the classic tour, including transfers on arrival and departure and
parking currently in force (Palermo Airport);
– Accommodation in hotels of 3-4 stars, in double rooms with private facilities;
– The full board from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on the 9th;
– Local service guides for tours Full day of Palermo, Trapani, Catania/Caltagirone, Ragusa according to rates currently in force and Half Day Messina and Licata;
– Ns. assistance; VAT and taxes currently in force.
The above program do not include:
– Drinks; Tips; extras; gratuities and porterage; local guides as well as those included; any new parking charges; Anything not specifically mentioned under “Price includes”.
9,rue de Toulouse
✆ + 33 631279719