The waters were calm and so copious that allowed to go up the river towards the inside and find easy refuge to ships. The place must have looked particularly beautiful and relaxing as well as impressive. The mouth generated a large basin, in some parts swampy, full of reeds and papyrus, an environment conducive to the reproduction of migratory birds and aquatic animals settled. This place was called Panormos (name of Greek origin that you mean everything port) and properly equipped would allow the mooring of vessels within the estuary could be protected from storm surges and hidden from the view of other boaters.
The above prices include:
– The bus for the realization of the classic tour, including transfers on arrival and departure and
parking currently in force (Erice, Palermo Airport);
– Accommodation in hotels of 3-4 stars, in double rooms with private facilities;
– The full board from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast dell’6 °;
– Local service guides for tours Full day of Palermo, Erice Segesta, Selinunte, Marsala Mothya, according to rates currently in force;
– Ns. assistance; VAT and taxes currently in force.
The above prices do not include:
– Drinks; Tips; extras; gratuities and porterage; local guides as well as those included; Tax, any new parking charges; Anything not specifically mentioned under “Price includes”.
9,rue de Toulouse
✆ + 33 631279719